Jan 9, 2015
Recorded live on January 6, 2015
This week's show has been brought to you by the good folks at Blue Mango Learning Systems, makers of Clarify. Visit Clarify-It.com to download a free trial of Clarify, and start creating how-to's and instructional documents today – and help others be great. Use coupon code CCPSENTME for 15% off.
- helping family members around the holidays (Jerry sent a newsletter!)
- Comcast shipping new modem/router combos which include an open wifi network; Sam had issues with port forwarding and Comcast doesn't support it
- warning clients and family to be careful trying to follow instructions they find online: "stop if you see the word Terminal"
- we appeared on MacVoices again!
- the need to exercise the tech muscle when you go from being a one man show to hiring someone, to avoid getting rusty