Jul 1, 2013
Featuring Sam Valencia of HCS
Technology Group, reporting live from Apple's ACN
Advanced Camp in Austin, TX. Sam is joined by Jerry
Zigmont of MacWorks and Joe
Saponare of PsiMac.
With ACN Advanced Camp well underway, Sam got up early to share
his experiences before another 12+ hour day of intensive mobile
- increase business in 2013 by offering Mobile Solutions
- training provides essential experience with third party MDM
solutions in addition to Apple's Profile Manager
- social aspect of training conferences
- partnering with ACN colleagues for real world experience; the
strength of the ACN community; cooperating with the
- cloud hosted MDM solutions vs. self-hosted
- value of the Consultants Locator and ticking the Mobility
checkbox with MTC Plus
- value of the Apple Developer membership; early access to new
- "lightbulb" moments
- importance of wireless infrastructure in mobile device
- MTC training led to a 30% jump in business for some
- keeping in touch with vendors
- being Client 0
- Atlanta beer vs. Austin beer
- special considerations for cloud-based solutions
- vendor support for third party mobile devices
- did Sam spill the beans about secret features of Mavericks
Thanks to everyone who listened to our live broadcast. We're
looking forward to doing more of these in the future.
There's still time to register for the ACN Advanced
Camp July 16 - 19 in Tampa, FL!
Mass360 (@maas360), AirWatch (@airwatch), Mobile Iron (@mobileiron), Aerohive (@aerohive), Meraki (@meraki), Aruba (@arubanetworks), Craig Cohen (@ccohen), Arek Dreyer
Allen Hancock (@ahancock), and Kim Manitt (@macdivas).