May 2, 2014
Recorded live on April 29, 2014
- Thanks to our sponsor, Drobo. Check out the
new Drobo Gen 3 with USB 3.0 – move your disk packs from a Gen 2
(four bay FireWire 800) model into the new Gen 3 for an easy
upgrade path and 300-500% improvement in speed!
Visit www.drobostore.com and use
coupon code CCP50 for $50 off your Drobo 5D or Drobo 5N.
- Joe discusses his own personal with his iPhone 5
battery drain and the article for troubleshooting by
a former Apple Genius - The
Ultimate Guide to Solving iOS Battery Drain — Overthought
Sam has used iFunBox to remove unwanted
files from his clients IOS devices.PhoneView from eCamm
is recommended and Jerry has used PhoneClean from iMobie.
- Creating email signatures and client
Chungwa Soft's - Graffiti Email
Signature Plugin for Apple Mail
Jerry used Joe Workman's Blog post from a few years ago to create
his signature - Joe's Blog
- Reference to HBO's new series Silicon
Valley and a great t-shirt "I Know HTML"
- Joe makes progress troubleshooting a clients email
How to send an email via telnet - blog
post by Drew Moris
- Mavericks Server Caching Service - Great
overview from Krypted
- A discussion about turning Software Updates on or off
- PowerMac G4 to Mac mini
- Team Viewer For Mac and
PC - Team
- Free Option join.me from LogMeIn
- What's your fastest SpeedTest?
SpeedOf.Me HTML5 speed test
recommended by Kevin Ginger; no Flash or Java
- uninstall Flash Player in Safari for
better full screen experience with multi-screen in Mavericks;
YouTube's HTML5 player performs better than Flash will less CPU
impact; in full screen mode using the Flash Player in Safari on
- fit-Headless recommended
by Michael Reinhart to solve "black screen" issues in screen