Apr 9, 2015
Recorded on March 31, 2015
- Joe buys a MacBook Air from a client with a bad SSD and installs a 480 GB flash upgrade from OWC
- Joe's client brings in a MacBook Air running extremely slowly; maybe thermal protection mode? AppleCare fixes it!
- etiquette with "strange stuff" in downloads, trash, etc.; airing dirty laundry
- strange signs in clients' homes, e.g. "please be aware of turtle"
- Sam troubleshoots a machine at macminivault.com
- thanks to Charles Edge for his .serversetupdone tip on Krypted.com