Jun 3, 2015
Recorded on May 26th, 2015
- Jerry mentions black screen issues on Apple Watch; Apple Store notes issue and next time will likely "capture" offending hardware for repair/replacement
- Sam describes an SMB issue with Yosemite Macs connecting to Yosemite Server via SMB: when adding a tag (colored label) to a folder, the contents disappear until a new folder is created on the server and contents moved into it
- Joe mentions the Microsoft Outlook "main window bug" which was fixed in Office 2011 update 14.5.1
- Sam's new client self-installed a server and configured SugarSync; now Sam is in the position of defending a local file server; Jerry suggests Synology CloudStation
- discoveryd bugs to be "solved" by bringing back mDNSresponder
- Jerry installs the Ergotech Single 320 Series Articulating LCD Monitor Arm and sends photos!