Sep 25, 2014
Recorded live on September 23, 2014
We're sponsored this week by Smile. Visit smilesoftware.com/restart for great Mac, iPhone, and iPad software, and recommend it to your clients! Smile makes three of our favorites: TextExpander, PDFpen, and PDFpen Scan+.
- first, we discuss our frustrations trying to navigate phone plan options
- Ben wrote an article explaining Best Practices for Creating Apple IDs in an organization
- Sam reports back on his recent APS gig, and reminds us that Apple Configurator is now DEP aware
- how iOS 8 is changing the game: http://www.macstories.net/stories/ios-8-changed-how-i-work-on-my-iphone-and-ipad/
- Joe offers a fix for problems with AppleUSBEthernetHost.kext and AirTrafficHost.framework; Apple called Joe to ask what fixed it