Jan 19, 2016
Recorded "Live" on January 12, 2016
Sam Sporting His Apple Puddy Gear
We're sponsored this week by Watchman
Monitoring, a favorite tool of ours that should be in
every professional consultant's toolkit.
Visit WatchmanMonitoring.com/cmdctrlpwr and sign up for your free trial to find out how Watchman Monitoring can keep an eye on your client machines and notify you of over 100 issues. Be sure to tweet @cmdctrlpwr #CCPsentme to support the show!
- A contributor to the Mac community and Slack MacAdmins, Michael Reinhart, has put together a "First Annual ACN/MSP Survey". Please take a moment to fill out the online form and participate. Once you complete your submission, you will have full access to the data. We have created an easy link to reach the form: http://macs.ws/acnsurvey
- Flashing Blue Light Of Death - Sam shares a story of
recovering from a Synology update that failed. Creating an Ubuntu
volume saved the day
- Jerry chats about porting his business phone number from Googel Voice to Ring Central and various issues with provider connections
- Sam has a run in with the law and gets a parking ticket in Newton, Mass. Joe mentions, WinIt “Let us win your parking ticket! New York City Only. More cities coming soon -the parking ticket fighting app - http://appwinit.com
- Discusion about the Apple Watch- Do you demo and/or recommend it to customers?
- Sam chats about wearing his Apple jacket to the local Apple Store
- Parental controls on IOS App at https://www.qustodio.com/en/
- Enjoy Command Control Power?
Please visit our Patreon Page where you can support Command Control Power and help us bring you more commercial free programming.