Dec 27, 2013
What do I do?
Recorded live on December 17, 2013
- forward emails to help desk, ticket shows original email sender as Requester
- using help desk for calls, scheduling requests, and tasks
- continue using email for quick questions
- formal "discovery" process for...
Dec 18, 2013
Recorded live on December 10, 2013
- special guest Ryan Powell of iLifestyle Consulting discusses some cloud-hosted apps he uses to help run his consulting practice
- looking at the per seat recurring/subscription pricing models of cloud software as a predictable cost of doing business
- Wufoo for...
Nov 27, 2013
Recorded live on November 26, 2013
Joe installed Knock app last week and noticed that it moved itself from the ~/Downloads folder to the /Applications folder without needing to authenticate despite being logged into a standard user account. Joe checked permissions on /Applications and found that the folder...
Nov 21, 2013
Recorded live on November 19, 2013
- Day 392: the Mac mini held hostage
- Apple Configurator insight/anecdote from Jerry; 20 device limit syncing to MacBook Air
- cleaning the dyld cache and font cache