Oct 23, 2013
Recorded Live on October 22, 2013
We have plenty to discuss this week about Apple's Fall 2013
releases, as well as new details about the forthcoming Mac
- Migration Assistant bug upgrading to Mavericks; Apple updates Migration Assistant six hours too late to save Jerry's afternoon
- advising clients about when to upgrade to Mavericks
- using Carbon Copy Cloner's Disk Center to clone the Recovery Partition
- Carbon Copy Cloner's partner program: contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- iPad Air, iPad mini with Retina; Apple setting the stage for iPad Pro?
- hard drive upgrades, SSD upgrades, hybrid drives?
- Sam's client migration from iPhone to Android
- Mac Pro pricing and support for up to six Thunderbolt displays or three 4K displays
- 1Password 4 for Mac with Multiple and Shared Vaults; securely sharing data among members of a team using Secure Notes