Jun 12, 2015
Recorded live on June 2, 2015
Thanks to Mike Kingsley of Kingsley Mac Consulting for joining us on the live show!
- thanks to Ben Mason at Mac-MSP for supporting the show on Patreon
- as a reminder: for $15/month we'll mention your name and/or company in the live show
- Joe details the ways in which the new MacBook is a...
Jun 3, 2015
Recorded on May 26th, 2015
- Jerry mentions black screen issues on Apple Watch; Apple Store notes issue and next time will likely "capture" offending hardware for repair/replacement
- Sam describes an SMB issue with Yosemite Macs connecting to Yosemite Server via SMB: when adding a tag (colored label) to a folder, the...
Mar 31, 2015
Recorded on March 24, 2015
This episode is brought to you commercial free! But please do check out our current sponsors: Watchman Monitoring and the Backblaze Partner Program. Backblaze will give you a free license just for signing up for their partner program – plus, earning commissions is easy. And if you're not a...
Feb 7, 2015
Recorded live on February 3, 2015
This week's show has been brought to you by the good folks at Blue Mango Learning Systems, makers of Clarify. Visit Clarify-It.com to download a free trial of Clarify, and start creating how-to's and instructional documents today – and help others be great. Use coupon code CCPSENTME...
Nov 21, 2013
Recorded live on November 19, 2013
- Day 392: the Mac mini held hostage
- Apple Configurator insight/anecdote from Jerry; 20 device limit syncing to MacBook Air
- cleaning the dyld cache and font cache