Apr 28, 2015
Recorded on April 21, 2015
This week's show has been brought to you by the fine folks at Backblaze: Online Backup Made Easy. Visit Backblaze.com/ccp to sign up for their Partner Programand ask for your free license of Backblaze. Try Backblaze and see just how great it is!
- Issues with G-Technology drives...
Apr 20, 2015
- We're sponsored this week by Watchman Monitoring, a favorite tool of ours that should be in every professional consultant's toolkit.
Visit WatchmanMonitoring.com/cmdctrlpwr and sign up for your free trial to find out how Watchman Monitoring can keep an eye on your client machines and notify you of over...
Apr 15, 2015
Recorded live on April 7, 2015
Thanks to special guest, Pam Lefkowitz of Core Computing, for joining us for this special live episode in which we discuss the difficult subject of firing clients. Follow Pam @alwaysdns on Twitter!
- Pam recommends the "Hold Harmless" contract when clients refuse to take our advice
Apr 9, 2015
Recorded on March 31, 2015
- Joe buys a MacBook Air from a client with a bad SSD and installs a 480 GB flash upgrade from OWC
- Joe's client brings in a MacBook Air running extremely slowly; maybe thermal protection mode? AppleCare fixes it!
- etiquette with "strange stuff" in downloads, trash, etc.; airing dirty...